MIDDLEBY MARSHALL PS555 PIZZA CONVEYOR OVEN
• Impingement PLUS! low oven profile and dual air return
• Patented EMS energy Management System reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency
• 55″ (1397mm) long cooking chamber
• 32″ (813mm) wide, 90″ (2286mm) long conveyor belt
• Stackable up to three units high
• Patented “Jet Sweep” impingment process that delivers constant heat to the chamber.
• Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
• Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating delivery
• Stainless steel front, sides and top
• Front-loading window with cool handle
• Reversible conveyor direction
• Split belt – two 15″ (381mm) belts with individually adjustable speed settings
Middleby ovens provide very efficient heat transfer to product. Energy is conserved as air is recycled from heater to product, with minimum flue or vent loss.
PS555 Ovens are designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, and a folding conveyor belt assembly.
Control compartment is designed for quick and easy access. Primary electrical components are door-mounted.
For installation under a ventilation hood only.